Doctors are sure that proper nutrition improves male potency. We asked doctor and nutritionist what should be in plate of loved one so that passions wouldn`t cool in bed.
Strengthening nervous system
According to statistics, more than 50% of cases of impotence and sexual problems in men are associated with stress and neurosis. In order to avoid this, you need to use following products:
- Dark chocolate (raises level of serotonin, natural antidepressant).
- Brazil nut (high selenium, has sedative effect).
- Bananas (large amount of magnesium, potassium and B vitamins – all of these substances have strengthening effect on nervous system).
- Fatty fish (polyunsaturated fatty acids in fish oil inhibit the production of stress hormones).
Installation and its quality are directly related to state of vessels. Erection occurs due to complex cascade of vascular reactions in response to signal from nervous system.
Vessels best strengthen:
Fruits and berries with high content of rutin (vitamin K) and ascorbic acid (vitamin C): blueberries, strawberries, cherries, cherries (directly strengthen the vascular wall).
Avocado (high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids, copper, iron, along with beneficial effect on blood formation and metabolism in vascular wall).
Fatty fish (polyunsaturated fatty acids also have beneficial effect on fat metabolism and strengthening vascular wall).
Grapefruits (large number of vitamins C, P, as well as substances that normalize metabolism of fats).
Zinc is trace element that directly affects sexual function of men, production of testosterone and sperm quality, as well as function of thyroid gland. Zinc is found in large quantities in following products: oysters and other mollusks (but pay attention to fact that they are from catch areas that are safe in terms of mercury!):
- Chicken liver.
- Soft cheeses (brie, camembert).
- Pine nuts.
This category of products has beneficial effect on body as a whole, which, in turn, improves potency. This category includes ginseng (well-known fortifying agent), garlic (high sulfur content has beneficial effect on protein synthesis), natural bee honey (well-known firming agent).
Experiments by Sary van Andersen and Emily J. Dunn at Department of Psychology and Female Studies at University of Michigan in 2009 revealed that higher nerve centers of erection are under hormonal control. Simply put, the more nitric oxide you have in your body, the stronger your penis. Therefore, following products should be present in food:
- Vegetable pepper, and especially hot chili pepper.
- Products with vitamin B3. This vitamin is involved in many redox reactions, formation of enzymes, and metabolism of lipids and carbohydrates.
- Rich in this vitamin: beef liver; mutton; tuna; salmon; cheese; eggs whole grains; legumes; parsley; peanut.
- Many herbs are also rich in vitamin PP: sorrel, sage, clover, mint, parsley, nettle, horsetail, hops, ginseng, chamomile, burdock root, alfalfa and others.