Tips for maintaining an erection
Hi, I’m 19 years old, I have a girlfriend. We are virgins, but we want to try to get closer. We cannot have a sex. Every time I am doing a long prelude, she likes it. But when it comes to sex, my erection fails me. This is not the first time, although with the reaction all is normal. I liked her body, I was happy with everything, I loved her. But I feel bad when I cannot satisfy my girlfriend. She wants to satisfy me by oral sex, but I could not afford this. Give the advice, please.
Your erection is associated with your desire to satisfy the girl. Sometimes young guys worry too much, because this is the first time they will be in the close meet with their lovers. Intermittent erection is related with the unrest. You need to calm down, relax. If she offers you something new, agree, but be open to it. Psychological and emotional issues in this regard – this is normal. However, this does not mean that you should not take care of your health. It is necessary to undergo an annual examination, especially if you are just starting to have sexual intercourse. Also, special attention should be paid to innovations – new people, new occupations – all this is new for you, so stress and anxiety can occur in the most unexpected situations. If one just does not have something, do not dwell.
- If you do foreplay before sex, think about whether you like it. If you do, because you have to – you will not get any pleasure. You will think, when it would be stopped, when to start the process. You are fixated on the result, and have to think about the process. Enjoy the moment, because the sexual act will be over, and for the second one you cannot wait immediately.
- Surely every man uses condoms. It is a necessary and compulsory measure of cautions. Condoms protect you from sexually transmitted infections, a woman cannot get pregnant. Have you ever noticed that the condom can be uncomfortable? I’m not talking about the fact of his presence; I am trying to convey to you that the rubber agent squeezes you and the channels. From this there is a burning sensation. To find a way out of the situation, we should pay attention to the quality of the condom. It does not have to be expensive or cheap, it must be reliable and convenient. At the base of the condom should be a twisted rubber band, it should not be tight. During sex, the penis even slightly increases, the condom can be uncomfortable. Quality materials are also important – the usual condom can tear, that is not quite convenient and safe. Moved down will shrink the penis even more, by this all desire for sex may be compromised.
- Try to turn a prelude to the game, do exercises that will capture the spirit. Before having sex, both partners should be excited, it must be controlled. It is impossible, so that one of them has to deliver positive emotions to another, but and that one in response to the other was lying still. If the erection disappears while entering the penis in the vagina, or while putting on a condom, try to caress partner in intimate places, when he would put on protection. At the time of entering the penis, partner must be active, to take care. If this is the first sex, the guy should kiss and caress the girl in order the relaxing to be continued without stopping.
- If the process of the introduction the penis into the vagina is inconvenience, if girl has painful emotions, try to use a lubricant. It is made specially to improve penetration. She is nervous, the muscles are compressed, and she cannot relax, because the stress pattern is much higher than the desire to try the unknown. Lubricants can be applied to the genital organ of male or female. If you use condoms, the lubricant should be water-based, since it will not concentrate on the condom material. During the difficult penetration, the penis gets a load; she is clamped harder, so erection can disappear. If the grease is applied to the penis, it will be convenient to introduce it into the vagina.
- Trying sex for the first time, you will feel the seriousness and responsibility. But this is only the first time, and it’s worth it. Then it will be easier, because it is a physical process. Over time, you will quickly learn to be excited, to undress, put on a condom. For each new case you need the experience, but it is recruited over time and with practice. This happens in sex – it takes time and persistence. Each time you’ll get more and more fun, you will learn how to be nimble and skillful. Try to relax every time, bring attention to the partner; do not focus only on your orgasm.
In addition to the tips I recommend you to read these books: Sexual men – problems and solutions. These editions will help you to understand not just women’s philosophy, but also better insight into the male body. Author of the book “Because it’s good – is a guide for women to obtain satisfaction” is a doctor of philosophy. These books will help you understand the problem deeply.